Friday 12 June 2015

Rachel Platten // Fight Song

Rachel Platten // Fight Song
Download @ Amazon.co.uk | Download @ iTunes

The name Rachel Platten may not be familiar to you but apparently she has contributed tracks to the TV show Pretty Little Liars but this is our first outing with her.

Fight Song probably come in as a little anthematic and a little biographically. But even putting that aside, the track itself will no doubt speak to people out there particularly the chorus (This is my fight song / Take back my life song / Prove I’m alright song / My Power’s turned on / Starting right now I’ll be strong / I'll play my fight song / And I don't really care if nobody else believes / Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me). It’s sort of shelved between P!ink’s F***** Perfect and Kelly Clarkson’s Stronger

A great little song that hopefully might be the small boat in the song that sends big waves across the ocean.

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment